Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 80

10:00 AM                                                                     

"To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best thats is in me..."

Final step... This is a must have attitude. Everything and everybody is on your side, as long as you want them to be. If you are true to yourself, your real self, if you are strong and brave, then it is all on your side. There is no limit to what you can do... Create your vision, feel it as if its already here, and then just feel good throughout the process. Avoid wondering how you are going to do it, just go step by step. Keep in mind that everything and everybody is on your side, and it will all line up for you. Even the obstacles are on your side, problems you run into are on your side, they are all steps to the top...
Don't think, just keep stepping... Step as high as you want to... Top of the mountain...

2:00 PM

Another great class today. Its that breath again, it has carried me through my last three classes, and they were all great... Lots of energy, somehow I feel like I am at the beginning of the journey. The timing couldn't be better, right in the middle of the last battle with my mind. My mind was just hating yoga, and everything that comes with it, for the past week. My motivation was on the all time low, fatigue... And then I found the breath... The battle gone, energy and motivation in full swing, enjoying every minute of it. All because of the breathing... Nothing else.
Everything is on our side... When you most need it, it will manifest for you. It has to, as long as you are true to your best. The breath was on my side... When I needed it the most...

11:00 PM

80 days... Not a big deal really...

No comments:

Post a Comment