Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 23

10:00 AM

I have a new challenge. Waking up without the alarm... Go to sleep at night and trust your body that it will wake up on time the next morning. When we sleep, the real rest we get is during the time when we are deep in our dream world. We are out of it, can't even hear the phone ring, and if someone wakes us up we don't quite know where we are and who we are. That's the sleep that gives us energy for the next day. Now, towards the end of our sleep, we fall into that state where we are easily awaken. Small noise, phone, anything can wake us up. At the same time, we can go back to sleep, just as easily. This is the time where our body had enough sleep, and we are mind sleeping. It is rainy and dark outside, we feel sore, went to sleep late last night, all those things are keeping us in bed. The mind is just being lazy and we gladly follow. However, this is the time to wake up and get up. There is no need to waste a day of your life on sleeping. Mind sleeping, of course....
Not wasting time... Never waste time, not even a minute... Trust your body in the morning, not your mind, get up and walk the path... Every day just get up and walk.... Simple....

2:00 PM

If one wants to walk the path he/she have to start with the view... Right view is the path itself. If you don't have it, you have nothing. Actually, you do have one thing, you have that false "I"... Nice and strong, running the show at all times... Shift the view and your life will shift as well...
Try it.See it for yourself. Taste the orange, and if you don't like it, you can always go back to "normal" life... I doubt you will...
When the view is clear, the other parts of the path follow naturally. One by one, and all together... All you have to do is just pay attention. The path will take care of itself, as long as you are present...
Pay close attention to the things you say. How do you say them, what tone are you using, body language, eyes.... Remember, the other person sees all that while you talk, and will react based on what he/she hears and sees. Words are extremely powerful, they can destroy, but at the same time they can give life. So be careful what you say, be mindful of yourself before you open your mouth, stay connected... Forget yourself for a moment, slide into other people's shoes, feel them properly, and then talk. Glow with positive energy while you talk, or don't talk at all. Learn to talk without opening your mouth, without making a sound... Rise above everything, gossip, judge, lie, complain, and all the other "normal" things we humans do, rise above all of it... Practice right speech and walk.... Walk all the way to a yoga class...

11:00 PM

23rd class in a row... This is really going fast, at least for me. I feel like a started a few days ago. My cravings are almost non-existent now. I don't really try to understand this whole thing, I just do it... Then when I sit back, and look at this blog, I realize that I have been going to yoga for 23 days now. Not bad...
The class isn't getting boring either. My biggest fear was the fact that it might be too repetitive and boring. I don't find it boring, and I don't find it amazing either. Just a class, I go in, do the postures, savasana, and then leave... People keep asking me how do I feel. What do I say...? I feel normal. Nothing special, just normal, doing yoga every day. I don't think it will ever be something extraordinary, it can't be... Only normal. The point is that we are never really normal, so when we catch a glimpse of a normal state, we think of it as something special. Then we say: "I feel amazing..." No you don't. If you are on the path the word amazing is not in the dictionary. Feeling truly normal, thats the feeling... You can't even call it normal, beacuse you are going to ruin it. It just can't be labeled. Once you feel like this, your heart will want to jump out of your chest. Why...? I don't know, but it wants to jump out....
How do you feel...? Oh, I feel.... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment