Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 27

10:00 AM

Early class again. My body is sore, especially my knees. Being out of the comfort zone hurts... Like I said, I notice the change in my body, I notice that I can go deeper and push myself more, so I go for it. It feels good to test your limits, both mental and physical... At this point my body feels like it felt at the very beginning. And it is my 27th class. Yoga is truly amazing practice, you can do it million times, and still feel like you are just starting... For some reason, I can never remember how my practice was a month ago, or even a week ago. Its like you can't go into the past when it comes to yoga. I really can't remember my half moon pose a month ago. It looks to me that I go deeper, but maybe I am the same. Every class feels like the first one. That's the beauty of it, there is no starting point, there is no finish line in yoga... Just hold, balance, flex, stretch and breathe.... What a life....

2:00 PM

Go for it... That's all there is to it. Whatever you intend to do, whatever feels like your thing, go for it... You can do just bits of it at the beginning, it doesn't matter, those bits and pieces will get you to the real thing. Every single one of us is an expert in procrastinating... Next week, next month, new year resolution, next Monday. Sounds familiar...? Cut it all off. If your goal is to run a 5k marathon, start with a walk to your kitchen.... Don't try to find the best training plan, the best nutrition plan, just walk to the kitchen. Then the next day walk to the kitchen and back. Then to the elevator. Down the stairs. To the store. To the park. Run to the store. Run to the park. Run around the park, and back home. Keep running... 5k completed... Only doing it will get you to do it. I doesn't matter how much and what are you doing, just do it. Why...? Simple because doing attracts what...? More doing. If you want to achieve something you have to walk the walk. Talking about it, thinking about it, being motivated to do it, is not going to cut it. You have to jump in order to land somewhere else. If you don't jump you will stay at the same place. Complaining, but staying in the same place.  Just jump, and while in the air, thousands of avenues will open up for you...

11:00 PM

Snowing again tonight... It was a day today... Don't forget to


Don't procrastinate.... Just brush it...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment