Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 41

10:00 AM

It was my 40th birthday yesterday... 40 days on the journey... It was time to celebrate a little. Even doctors have to let go from to time and go crazy. I think I went too far last night, or maybe I didn't... You be the judge...

You know how it is, a few drinks turned into a drinking fest, and before I knew it I was home doing this...




Tried to take a shower, but that didn't work either...




Forget it, I am just going to sleep it off...




2:00 PM

The morning after... Not a good feeling...




Seriously, shower does not help...




I tried to be productive, do some laundry, but I just couldn't...




All I could do is...



11:00 PM

What...? Your average cat can't have some fun...? Whatever, tomorrow is a new day. Little rain today, sun tomorrow... Just sleep it off...


No comments:

Post a Comment