Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2

10:00 AM

From this point on things will get interesting.  Yesterday it was all first, new, and I breezed through it.  But these next few days is where the challenge is.  At this point the mind will realize that its the same set of yoga postures like yesterday, and the day before.  This is the point where he slowly brings out his favorite weapon: "This is boring"...
This morning I still feel good.  Little sore, more from a weights workout though, but I am energized and ready to go.  Just like yesterday 12 o'clock yoga class.  The good news is that my mind gave up on the idea why we should postpone this for some other time, and why this might not be a smart thing to do.  So at least I have won one little battle.  However, one's mind is like a man or a woman in a relationship: He will let you win the small battles because what he really wants to win is the big one...

2:00 PM

Finished with my second Yoga class.  Again felt energized and motivated throughout the whole class.  I was a little sore and tight from yesterday, especially my back. For some reason it didn't feel as hot in the studio as it usually is...
                          
  "The quality of your life is determined by the questions that you ask..."

Heard that from our yoga teacher today.  What a great quote... Right on the spot.  If used properly it can penetrate the mind like a sword.  Cut off all the thinking and mind scenarios.  This quote has been buzzing in my head all day today.  Really, what questions do I ask...?  Do I even ask them?  If so, does my life answer the questions that I ask....?
There is one part of that quote that I have to discuss.  "The quality of life".  Now how can you possibly determine the quality of anything.  What is quality?  And how do you perceive something as being higher in quality and something lower in quality?  If one perceives something as higher in quality he or she does it through the eyes of their Ego.  Unless they understand the higher truth which none of us do.  So its what our false "I" thinks is higher or lower in quality... And this "I" is what...?
Still a good quote though...

11:00 PM

Day 2 finished...  Good I guess.  Just finished a really late workout so I am dead tired now.  Had some major craving issues today.  My mind was all over the place, screaming from the inside that I need to stop this madness and get back to "normal" life...  It almost got me to think that way.  Almost...  So I won another battle today.  A bigger one than yesterday.  Like I said before I really feel strong minded for this journey.  That has to be a good thing.  Has to...

No comments:

Post a Comment